I promised my mom I would put up a video of Sam walking and I'm finally getting around to it. Sorry this took so long Mom. Sam has been really walking for the last couple of weeks at least. Now he almost exclusively walks. He also loves to go up stairs. Then he turns around and just walks off the edge into my arms...not good. How do you teach a child he can't do that without letting him fall down the stairs?
Anyway, these are some videos of Sam and Ashton (a cousin). Sam chased Ashton around for about 20 minutes and they both were just squealing with delight the whole time. Unfortunately, these videos were near the end and they don't really capture the excitement.
The first one is just Sam walking. The second is just because I thought Ashton and Dave were funny. The third one is Sam finding Ashton to creepy background music provided by Dave. The last one is just of Sam being funny, not walking. :) I hope you enjoy!
2 comments:
He's doing such a great job. He looks so little walking around! I bet people tell you guys that all the time. I can't believe Spencer said you guys look like brother and sister! What a silly boy. Speaking of Spencer...did you hear they had their baby? Brent's last final is tomorrow morning...then he gets a 2 week break. I bet he'll get bored. :)
He's so stinkin' cute I could just eat him up!
Post a Comment