Sam's become more interested in talking lately. Some of his new words are hi, hat, boo, apple, and no. Again I think I'm forgetting some. The video above is Sam having fun with "boo".
This is Ashton, Sam's four year old cousin, who was very excited to be on camera. He and Sam have a lot of fun together despite the age difference.
4 comments:
I loved that Boo video! That is priceless! He is such a handsome little guy. What is he going to be for Halloween?
So cute! And I loved the fancy footwork of that last video!
I love the little irish jig those two were working on. sam is getting so big and cute! I love it when they first start talking. Now Emma talks non-stop. That would be ok, if I could understand her.
I like the Boo video too. Our little one is pretty in to that too. I think it's because I say that to her all the time. :)
Post a Comment