Friday, March 11, 2011

Dressing, exploring, and Ciabatta

Sam likes to dress himself these days. This is one of his favorite outfits. I've decided that it brings him so much satisfaction to dress himself that maybe it's ok if he walks around looking like that every once in a while.

As promised, here are a few pictures from when Grandma T, Grandpa Duke and Aunt Rachel came. We never seem to take enough pictures when family comes, but here are a few.


Relaxing on a Sunday afternoon. Sam loves to play the piano and sing, especially with Aunt Rachel.


What a great photo of Sam and Grandpa getting ready to brave the cold rain. It was the worst weather we've had all winter!


We went to the Exploratorium in the city. Basically it is full of little stations with science experiments. I'm not sure who was more excited, Sam or Dave.

Sam got to try to make tHe ball float in tHe Current of air. My letters on my keyboard are not working suddenly. H and C and V are only working if I Capitalize tHem. Anyone HaVe any suggestions for How to fix tHat one? THis is Very strange.

Below is a piCture Sam wanted to inClude beCause He is Helping me witH tHis post. It's a bad piCture of tHe same ball floating aCtiVity.
Finally, DaVe got a breadmaking book for me for Valentine's day. THis is us trying to make Ciabatta bread. We didn't HaVe a spray bottle, so we used our iron. We Had to spray tHe sides of tHe oVen 3 or 4 times at 30 seCond interVals. It was exCiting. I'll neVer take Ciabatta for granted again.

1 comment:

Heidi Perez said...

Oh I LOVE Dave's new green purse! ;)