When Grandma T came last month we went to the Jelly Belly factory. Sam keeps asking to go there since Teresa generously donated 4 lbs of Belly Flops to the Edwards Graduate Student Family Cause. Anyway, I think Sam is in for some disappointment next time we go to the Jelly Belly Factory because I'm not as generous as Grandma T.
Pictured below, Thomas got his hands (and mouth) on a cookie when no one was looking. Thomas has changed some since he has started walking. He is still a sweet little boy, but he's also a lot feistier now. How did that happen? He occasionally stands on the table when he doesn't feel like he's getting enough attention. Sometimes when we try to prevent him from doing something by picking him up, he squirms and thrashes around. I'm really afraid I'll drop him sometimes.
But he still snuggles up to me when I hold him. He waves and has started saying "bye bye". Today when I got in the car and later when Dave got in the car he told us each "hi". He won't do it on request. Other words include bubble, ball, bath (I think), up, please (if he feels like it), and I think I'm forgetting a few. He loves his big brother, and Sam loves him. We're so glad he's part of our family.

Sam left these cute prints on our bathroom rug after getting out of the bath. I just thought it was too cute.

When Teresa came, we rewarded her by leaving her with the kids for the night! Dave and I went off on a nice little getaway. It was nice! Thank's Teresa! This is the only picture I took! I'll do better next time. We both slept in until 8:30! Gasp! It was blissful.
The first video doesn't really need any explanation I think. The last two are of Sam and the dance party he threw for his imaginary friends. He has real friends too, but he also has a growing group of imaginary ones. Anyway, Sam decided to throw a party based on the one we went to here in our housing complex which had a dj, loud music, and plenty of dancing. So Sam opened the door occasionally to let his friends in, got the radio from our bedroom and turned it on to a random music station, and started dancing. Thomas actually got in on the dancing too for a bit but I never got that on video.
Sam left these cute prints on our bathroom rug after getting out of the bath. I just thought it was too cute.
When Teresa came, we rewarded her by leaving her with the kids for the night! Dave and I went off on a nice little getaway. It was nice! Thank's Teresa! This is the only picture I took! I'll do better next time. We both slept in until 8:30! Gasp! It was blissful.
2 comments:
So cute! I'm glad you two got a mini vaca - those are always much needed!
Too cute. Next time Ava would love to come to Sam's dance party. She loves to dance, and has some pretty sweet moves.
Post a Comment