I've been putting this activity on hold for a while until it was closer to Halloween. So I was excited to finally be in the month of October. We were joined by a younger, but very capable, girl named Maude (just for that day).
Sam is very thoughtful about his monster. He was actually upset because his got knocked over. And now he's getting upset all over again as he sees these pictures I'm posting.
Twister: great practice for left and right.
Our fire station had a open house pancake breakfast. Dave had scouts so he couldn't come, but the boys and I had fun and saw some friends there. This is Spencer's dad, Joe (on the left-not the fireman), showing how to use a fire extinguisher.
Sam got to drive the fire truck! (or at least pretend)
Sam getting buckled in the fire truck.
Spencer, Braeden, and Sam.
Thomas was pretty nervous about all the big trucks and the big dog mascot that said hi to him, but finally he decided to climb on the fire truck just before we left.






1 comment:
So cute! I'd love to see how you made your monsters. Alyssa keeps telling me our house doesn't have enough decorations. Maybe those would help. Happy Halloween!
Post a Comment