Sunday, November 6, 2016

November 2015-the Box Month


Somehow I can't find any pictures of Thanksgiving, but I recall we had it with my Aunt Dede and Uncle Chan, as well as a friend named Mark that we know from church.  I know I have a picture somewhere, but I did find some other awfully good pictures.

First, here is Hannah in a cute Halloween skirt made for her by Grandma T.  

We have a picture from a few years ago of either Sam or Thomas with their head in a box.  The next few pictures are an attempt by Thomas and Hannah to reenact that.





Thomas's first lost tooth!


Hannah in a different box (Thomas' treasure box).


And now Hannah in another box. 


Oh, look, Hannah made a box to sit in out of the stool turned upside-down.

Leaves, leaves, leaves, and more leaves.  This was just the back-yard!  We have one less tree this year.   

 And, surprise, Hannah is in a box!  (With a giant bag of craisins.)  All of these box pictures were from the month of November.  I guess she had a thing for boxes that month!

No comments: