Your little guy is very cute, er, uh, handsome :-) Guys can't say cute.
I got your text the other day. It wasn't me on my bike, but it may have been my bike. I "sold" it to a kid who looks kind of like me. I say "sold" because I haven't seen any money for it yet. Friends are great that way :-)
You're back in Orem eh? Did I know that already? Do you like your new place?
2 comments:
Yea! I am so glad you are bloggers!
Hey guys!
Your little guy is very cute, er, uh, handsome :-) Guys can't say cute.
I got your text the other day. It wasn't me on my bike, but it may have been my bike. I "sold" it to a kid who looks kind of like me. I say "sold" because I haven't seen any money for it yet. Friends are great that way :-)
You're back in Orem eh? Did I know that already? Do you like your new place?
It's fun to see what's going on with you guys!
Post a Comment