Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Dave, Samuel David, and Decorating


This is Dave watching the Jazz game. Our tv is kind of small so to really see what is happening he has to get close to the tv. I just thought it was funny. Dave doesn't sit around and watch sports all day just in case any of you are worried.

This is Sam pulling himself into standing position. It doesn't last very long, but he's working on it.

This is just Sam being cute and smiley.


This is our living room after we put shelves on the wall. I should have taken a "before" picture but I forgot. Thanks to Grandma B for the piano we inherited!

This is Sam's room before we got curtains. He wasn't taking good morning naps and I thought it was because too much light came through the windows in the mornings. Since I couldn't go buy curtains when he was going down for his nap, I improvised. The duct tape, unfortunately, did not last even 2 hours.

This is Sam's room after curtains. He does seem to be having better morning naps at least some of the time so maybe it helped...who knows.

1 comment:

Angi said...

Very clever Patti! You can pretty much use duck tape for anything. But...it's a good thing you got some curtains! :)