Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Happy Birthday Dave and Crawling Sam

I'd like to know what he was so excited about. That expression is priceless!

Dave turned 24 on Sunday. Sam was pretty excited about the wrapping paper. It was fun to have Dave's parents and Rachel come down for dinner and presents.

I just think this shirt is great. It came from his Grandma Teresa.




And now what we've all been waiting for: Sam's crawling. These were both taken this morning (Tuesday the ninth). He'll be 6 months old tomorrow.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

YEeah SAM!! Happy Birthday Dave!

Jen said...

That is adorable. We knew it would be happening soon. It was so nice to see you guys at Thanksgiving.

Angi said...

That little Christmas onsie is too cute! I especially love how he has his arms open for the picture. Happy Birthday Dave!

Rachel said...

Ah I can't believe he's actually crawling!! He did it! Good job Sam.

Crystal said...

I love the look on Sam's face! That is so neat that he is actually crawling. But, now you'll have to be careful with where things are on the floor. :)

cory said...

Wow! What a smart little kiddo! (referring to Sam, not Dave)

Larson said...

I had the same look on my face when I was trying to understand my chemistry professor. Happy Birthday Dave! Patti, you're cool too. -Andy