Thursday, January 15, 2009

Sam, Sam, and more Sam

Sam jammin to the music of his great Christmas present.

So he looks really girly, but also really cute. This is a little bathrobe outfit we got from my friend, Elisabeth at my baby shower. Sam decided to walk the runway in it and strut his stuff.

I'm so handsome I stun myself!

This is his mischievous grin. I've been seeing more and more of it. It's also his "I'm coming for you Mommy!" grin. Sometimes he gets this look and starts crawling really fast towards me. :)

I think this is Sam's favorite thing to do now. At least once a day he pulls all the dvds out of our tv stand. If I put them back before the day is over he makes sure they don't stay that way. Sometimes he does his super fast crawl over there too-it's as if he suddenly realizes there is order in the house and feels the need to correct that. He's lots of fun and seems excited about life overall, despite the ear infection and diarrhea...poor kid.


These are a couple of videos of Sam that I took this week. The first one is of Sam eating some fruit. I think he likes it, but he makes a face like he is absolutely disgusted after he takes a bite, but he always opens his mouth for more. The second one is a result of Sam discovering that he can reach the bag of cereal on the second shelf. He pulls it down and plays with it like it's a giant miracca. He did get a little distracted by the camera though, as usual. :)

2 comments:

Jen said...

he is such a doll!!!

Anonymous said...

I wish we could have seen you guys at Christmas. Sam is getting so big. Miss yall!