
This morning Sam discovered that the scriptures really can be fun! I did a decent job of taping the page back together so the damage isn't too bad. I've got to keep my eye on this kid a lot more than I used to (hence the next picture too).

One of Sam's favorite things to do is eat paper. Apparently toilet paper will do too. This morning he discovered that the toilet makes a great drum (with the lid down), and more importantly, there seems to be a never-ending supply of this yummy white stuff. As soon as I got done taking the picture (first things first) I dug the tp out that he was storing in his cheeks.

Dave thought it would be funny to see what Sam thought of the laundry hamper. He liked it for about 30 seconds.

And now what you've all been waiting for: the pillows I made. Actually I just recovered some old pillows I already had because they didn't go. Next project-sew a shirt for Dave (he even bought the fabric and pattern for me).
4 comments:
Cute pillows! I want to be crafty like that, but I'm just not creative! good for you. I love that your child eats toilet paper!!!! haha. What a cutie!
Great pillow!! Sam must have some Hinman in him if he eats anything. Jeff is the same way. :)
I love your newly covered pillows. They look great! We have the same problem here at our house with the tp. In fact, I think the bathroom is just going to be off limits. (she recently learned to open the toilet lid) :)
Ha! that TP pic is awesome! Your pillows look great! I actually made my first pillow last night too. I don't need a pillow, I just found some pretty fabric that was begging to be made into a pillow.
Post a Comment