Thursday, February 5, 2009

Splish Splash Sam's takin a bath

Sam loves the bathtub. When I start the water running he tries to climb over the side of the tub (with clothes on) and dive in. He gets so excited that the whole time I'm trying to get him undressed he keeps crawling away towards the bathtub. I have to pull him back a dozen times to get him undressed. Then as soon as I let him go free he crawls into the bathroom and right to the tub. This is him on his way. And he also does the same thing after his bath is over when I'm trying to get him dressed.


This is Sam just hanging out and splish-splashin. He was splashing a lot more before I brought the camera out. The other day when I put him in the tub he just stretched out, relaxed, and said, "Ahh" a bunch of times. This went on for about 5 minutes. It was pretty cute.

2 comments:

Jeremy and Kara said...

I guess I will use this post to say hello. We are doing good down here in Arizona. PT school is going good, definetly keeping me busy. We are lucky to have a great ward and some good friends down here. How are things going for you guys? Hows school going for Dave? By the way, we are having a boy (if you didn't know) so we are very excited about that. Take care.
Jeremy

Anonymous said...

So cute. Give him a kiss from us.