This first video is of Sam learning what sound a tiger makes. He's getting pretty good at it. He was also crawling on top of me trying to get the camera.
This one is just of Sam laughing, and I'm not sure why. I think he was just really tired.
This last one is me playing peekaboo with Sam. This was also when he was tired so his reactions were better than normal. It turns out I don't even have to hide to play peekaboo with Sam. Oh, just a side note, Sam is getting 2 teeth (that we know of) on top.
2 comments:
I love the grr noise he makes. It's so cute!
oh, how cute is he! I love the growling. That's kind of nice that Sam laughs when he's tired!!! Kylee usually doesn't laugh...to say the least! :) oh and we're back to better naps and longer bouts of sleeps at night. changes are just hard for babies and it took me awhile to figure her out again!
Post a Comment