Saturday, April 11, 2009

7 Things...and that's not crushed oreos Sam is eating

Well last week I was tagged by my friend Angi to come up with 7 Things I'd Rather Not Live Without. This is what I came up with (in no particular order):

Easter candy before Easter! When I was little I wasn't allowed to eat the candy before Easter, but now I'm the parent and nobody has to know that I've been eating it!


2. Bedtime snacks. They're a regular occurrence.

3. Our King Sized Bed! I can't usually fall asleep if Dave and I are touching, and Dave really does not like sleeping on a queen so it's something we'd both rather not go without.
4. Infant's Motrin! Especially when those little teeth are coming in. (Don't worry--I don't give it to him that often...)
5. Lately I just can't get enough of seeing Sam sleep. It's the only time he is ever still, and it's just so cute!
6. Dave's sense of humor. He makes me laugh all the time. (This is a picture of a picture, so it's poor quality.) Thanks to the kindness of some family and friends we got to go to Hawaii for our honeymoon and this is at the PCC. Fortunately Dave doesn't always take life so seriously as I do which means we laugh more often.

7. This one deserves 3 pictures: Unexpected joys of having a 10 month old (and I really am sincere when I say joy-I love it!) This was earlier this week when Sam decided to build his immune system! He discovered a plant that I thought I had picked up off of the ground, but apparently I hadn't. I guess he gets it from his mom because I have a picture when I'm young of myself eating dirt.

5 comments:

Jen said...

That's a pretty good list :) Sam is too cute!!!

Bonnie said...

eeew! We'll I guess it's a cheap dinner...

Angi said...

haha! Yeah Patti, I'm so excited you did the tag. It was fun to see. I especially love the picture of Dave in his hula skirt and sam eating dirt. The funny thing is, I'm sure he'll eat it again next chance he gets. :)

Anonymous said...

I am the same way about sleeping! Jeff and I love our king bed. We have finally gotten to the point that most nigths we fall asleep with at least our fingers touching in a pretend hand hold. We love each other, we just love our space when sleeping.It is so bad that we have never,(not even once), let emma sleep the through the night with us in our bed. HA!

Anonymous said...

Hi,

We have just added your latest post "7 Things...and that's not crushed oreos Sam is eating" to our Directory of Honeymoon Travels and Locations. You can check the inclusion of the post here . We are delighted to invite you to submit all your future posts to the directory for getting a huge base of visitors to your website and gaining a valuable backlink to your site.


Warm Regards

honeymun.com Team

http://www.honeymun.com