Thursday, November 12, 2009

After-Halloween Costume


This first picture was just the other day when Sam was furious with me because he wanted to vacuum. So I finally let him. He was mostly stuck in the same place because that vacuum isn't light, so he got frustrated about that too. Anyway, I just thought it was funny how much he wants to be a part of the excitement of house work. I wish I felt that eager about it...















Since Dave and I aren't huge Halloweeny people and Sam didn't know what Halloween is, and since we couldn't find a costume for cheap, we didn't buy him a costume for Halloween. But we did buy one for him after Halloween for $2, marked down from $20. I was pretty happy about that. And I think Sam was just as happy to have a costume after Halloween as he would have been on Halloween. He put on his hat and mittens so he could go over to our neighbor, Gracie, and show off. Her mom thought he was an astronaut (understandably), but he's supposed to be the tin man.

1 comment:

Wendy said...

Carling costume!

Re: the housework excitement, it's a hard call sometimes, isn't it? I certainly don't want to kill ds' excitement over it. But sometimes I really want the floor vacuumed and not just driven over! :)