Friday, December 18, 2009

Exercise and Fun in the Snow



Sam LOVES to go outside, even in the snow. The snow suit he has is 18 months (which he just turned) but it gives him a wedgie so I think we'll have to get him a new one before the month is over. He also really likes to walk on the treadmill. We don't turn it on-no worries. Also, he had his 18 month checkup and he's moved up in weight. He's nearly to the 5% line now. The doctor was pleased. Hooray! He's currently in the 90th % for height. I guess that's why the snow suit doesn't fit.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW that is a lot of snow! I love the snow suit. He looks like a cute marshmellow!

Angi said...

It's no wonder why Sam is so skinny now. You guys have him on a strict workout program. :)

Wedgies are never any good... Especially when self-inflicted. He sure looks cute in it though.

Chelsey Hansen said...

he's so cute! Look at that snow! I can't believe it. It's hot here. I'm just hanging out in my swimsuit! Kylee has learned "no" too. It's a funny stage.

Brooke S. said...

It's so nice to read your blog and catch up with your family, including the blondest boy I've ever seen. So dear.