This is just a teaser because I have a lot more pictures to post, but you'll just have to wait for the rest. :) These are a few pictures from the last couple of months.
1st. Sam discovered that a suitcase is just the perfect sized hiding place for him. Since we spent a few weeks living out of suitcases he would find his way into one periodically and pop out with a "boo".
2. Sam and Otto. Otto is the perfect size and temperament for Sam.
3.Christmas dinner. Dave was taking the picture, that's why you don't see him.
4. Sam in a nifty high chair at a fun restaurant in Park City.
5.Dave and Sam on the funicular going up to the restaurant. The funicular was the funnest part. Maybe you already know what a funicular is, but I didn't. It's like a giant elevator/ski lift. And it's a real word-they didn't just make it up.
6. Finally-Sam practicing for the next summer olympics. He'll be a sprinter.
Sam is just at a fun stage right now. He often likes to help me do whatever I am doing-even if it is putting away groceries or doing the dishes. He makes us laugh all the time and it is fun to see the pleasure he finds in such simple things. He surprises us all the time with how observant he is. He is always doing something new that we didn't know he'd seen us do and we've never taught to him.
One of my favorite things right now is when he claps for me after I play the piano, no matter how many mistakes I have made. I love it. Everyone should have someone clap for them after they play the piano-we'd probably all be a lot more diligent and better at it with that kind of encouragement. Who knew having kids could be so fun.
1 comment:
patti! such a lovely little family! I want to get together with you guys and mag soon.
Post a Comment