Sunday, February 7, 2010

Sisters Time

Over the Christmas break the Utah dwelling/visiting sisters got together a few times for play groups. These are just a few snapshots from one of those play dates. Sister time is always a good time had by all. We let Vid come as an honorary member (since he's married to a sister).


Ashton and Haven smashing their faces against the back of the double stroller.

Jen and Christy and baby Ava (who is admiring the coat I guess. She has her mom's great fashion sense.)

Vid entertains the kids while the moms talk. Turns out it's handy to have a dad around at the sister get-togethers. :) Thanks Vid!

Sam calls Ashton "Ashee". They are best buds.






Tanya's Callie, Christy's Ava, and Tanya.

The next two are Tanya's Haven, Sam, and Tanya's Callie.


Sam quite likes to sing "Popcorn popping" but I can never get him to do it on camera or in nursery when they do the music time. He knows all the actions and does them without help, but only when he wants to. This is the best video we've gotten of it.
(For Wendy, Dave says now you have proof that you don't want him in the choir.)

3 comments:

Wendy said...

You crack me up. The video wouldn't work for me--not sure why. It's so fun watching them learn to sing! I don't know if my little guy will ever carry a tune, but watching him do the actions is awesome.

Christy said...

Fun, fun, fun! Yeah the last couple of videos haven't worked for me...

Anonymous said...

OHHH I wish i could have been there with my girls too. We miss you guys a ton. PS: I got the diapers in the mail yesterday. THANK YOU!!!