I don't think I posted it before, but our big news of a couple weeks ago is that Dave got an offer to work with a professor at UC Berkeley while he does graduate studies there. We're still waiting to hear from other schools, so nothing is final, but we're excited to have a good offer. And the best part is we would be within an hour (depending on traffic) of my sister and her family (not that we're excited to leave our family here).
Since I can't remember ever posting without a picture or video, here's a video of Sam dancing from Christmas time.
And a picture of Sam. I love his cute little tush. I had to stop pinching it in the bathtub because he started pinching mine. I think he's forgotten about it now though. When I look at this picture I think of Michaelangelo's David sculpture because I just think Sam has the perfect little sculpted body...is that weird?
And we don't normally let Sam eat naked. He ran so fast into the kitchen after his bath before I could get a diaper on him. I thought he looked so funny that I took a picture (and yes I did have to clean up a little puddle on the floor by the time I'd finished taking the picture).
7 comments:
We TRIED to have a boy. It isnt our fault. Since Rob and Peter are the first borns, they are the responsible parties. :) Just kidding. So does this mean that Tiffany is having a girl?
PS: Congrats on another boy. It is fun to have 2 of the same. Less stuff to buy :)
I'm SO excited for you!!! Congratulations! I'm also really glad you found out. Now Annie will have two Edwards boys to choose from. :)
Congrats!!! That's so exciting. let me know if you need anything.
And that's exciting about Dave's offer.
I LOVE this post, Patti. What a darling video and picture. Congrats on the Berkeley offer (I LOVE the Bay Area). You're not weird. Baby bottoms are so cute!
Yay Patti! Your boys will be so cute, I know it!
Boys are the best! Congratulations!!! I am so happy for you.
Patti -
Congratulations on many fronts! How exciting to know where you might be headed. And how even more exciting to have a baby boy!
Post a Comment