Some of the cul-de-sac Easter egg hunters. There were way too many eggs for the number of kids. Fortunately Sam doesn't realize that he was supposed to get to eat all of the candy in the eggs he found.

Well, a few things are official. First, we are going to Berkeley. We're excited for sunny weather and living close to my sister (same distance as from here to the Hogle Zoo). We're also excited for the opportunities it will mean. We're just excited.
Well, a few things are official. First, we are going to Berkeley. We're excited for sunny weather and living close to my sister (same distance as from here to the Hogle Zoo). We're also excited for the opportunities it will mean. We're just excited.
Our taxes are also officially done. Hooray! They've been done for a while now, but I haven't posted for a while. In fact we've already gotten our federal refund. Is it unsafe to blog about that? Anyway, I don't know if you've seen the Liberty Tax people on state street who dress up like a statue of liberty and wave, but every time I drive by them I feel warm and fuzzy inside knowing that our taxes are done.
And the last official news is that Sam is getting his two-year molars. I took him to the doctor on Wednesday because I just wanted to make sure it wasn't something else because he's been SO grumpy with these. One molar is already in. He maybe has an ear infection too, but I think he might be getting over it so I can't decide if I should give him antibiotics or not (it's sitting in the fridge unopened). These molars have been awful! I apologize if Sam has lashed out on you or your child recently (especially Scout...I don't even know if Sarah reads this, but I think Scout may have gotten the worst of it). But he's been more cheerful the last couple of days, only getting grumpy for short periods of time before we quickly administer medicine.
Sam also officially does NOT like the doctor. The only way we could get his weight was by weighing us together while I held him and then subtracting my weight. I even was prepared with bribery but apparently a lollipop isn't good enough. The poor kid. Oh well.
Here is just a little video Dave took of Sam. It's not too exciting, but this is all we've got. :)
5 comments:
I hope things get better soon with the incoming molars. I didn't realize Samantha was getting hers in and I was so frustrated with the wakings at night and her grumpiness, then I noticed her new teeth in the back when she was chewing on her blanket. Wish I would have clued in sooner. Luckily she has all 4 now. Sam looks pretty cute jumping!
Berkley will be so fun! Congrats. Also, your bangs are really cute.
Just getting caught up on blogs, sorry this is so late, but congrats on your pregnancy!!! That is SO exciting! Sam will be a great big brother, I'm sure :) Can't wait to hear if it's a boy or girl!!!
So when are you going to Berkley?
Hey Patti - I re-found you! Looks like things are going great for you guys. Your little guys is adorable. Best luck at Berkley, what a great opportunity!
Post a Comment