This picture is of Sam trying to get a closer view of the animals. I think this one was a sheep or a goat or something. We waited in the cold for all the preschool kids to get a turn on the pony ride before it was Sam's turn, and then he changed his mind. Oh well. We had good company with Jen, Naomi, and Ashton. Unfortunately the less-than-cheeful lady working didn't let Ashton get in free with my pass.
This is Sam with his cousin Ava. At first he wasn't such a fan of Ava coming over because she slept in HIS playpen and I didn't like it when he tried to help me put Ava to sleep. Things have gotten better, thankfully, between Sam and Ava though. Now he is happy to see her and points to the playpen and says "Aya!" He even likes to hold her on his lap for about 5 seconds. In this picture he's holding his ear because she kept grabbing it.
Sam would rather do pretty much anything than eat dinner with us. I'm no culinary connoisseur but I don't think my cooking is THAT bad. At any rate, this is a picture of what Sam chose to do instead of eat dinner one night. We thought it was kind of cute.
And this is a video of Sam with Gracie. You may want to turn the volume down on your computer. I don't really know what to say about this video...
No comments:
Post a Comment