I'll be 34 weeks on Thursday which is apparently pretty low-risk as far as prematurity goes. It sounds like the best situation would be if I go into labor on my own on Thursday because that makes VBAC success more likely and C-section less likely. I'm not really looking forward to industrial strength staples in my stomach again. Here's hoping (and praying!) for a VBAC. Anyway, just thought you might like to know. Oh and we're doing just fine as far as stress and emotional state. :) No breakdowns yet! We would appreciate prayers though. Thanks!
12 comments:
Oh my goodness! Good luck Patty, and we will be praying for you. Let me know if you need ANYTHING!!!
I will pray that you will get the VBAC. I don't really know if it is better than the c-section, but it is nice to know what it is like to have both expericances. Each are crappy in their own horrible way :)
Wow!! I haven't commented on your blog before, but had to this time. I have really been a CRAPPY visiting teacher, so please let me know if you need ANY help with anything. We're always up for friends to come play...so please call if needed!!! Good luck with the coming days and I'll be praying for you and the baby!!!
Becki Jones :-)
We will DEFINETLY be praying for you! We love you guys.
Thanks everyone!
Becki-I've been wanting to THANK YOU for the note and candy! I keep thinking I'll see you at church but that's impossible because I'm in nursery so I don't see anyone. So Thanks! The mini m&ms make great bribery for Sam, and I like them too!
Oh My!! We will be praying for you. Hopefully this will make him a little older and easier to move with. Maybe a blessing in disguise, either way I really hope all turns out well. We'll be praying for you.
Holy Cow, Patti! Good luck with everything! As a c-section girl myself, I really hope everything works out the way you are hoping! Let me know if you need anything, you are going to be great!!
What a suprise! I hope all goes well with you and baby Thomas. I also hope you get the VBAC. It seems like there are so many hoops to jump through for the VBAC. Your family is in our prayers!
Oh my goodness! That's crazy! Do you need any help? I can come get Sam if you need . . .
WOW! I am rooting for the VBAC! I wasn't able to have a vbac. :( We will be praying for you! May 20th seems like a good birthday!
congrats!! I hope it goes well for you! we will be praying for you!
yeah! congrats!
Post a Comment