
Here are a couple of pictures of Thomas. He's still in the hospital, but he's doing really well for how early he came. If things continue to go as well as they have he may get to come home by next week...maybe this weekend even, but I'm trying not to hope too much for that. Oh, and he was 5 lbs 13 oz when he was born.
Sam hasn't seen him yet because little kids can't go in the NICU, but we think he sort gets it. I am so grateful for all the nurses and doctors who have cared for him.

10 comments:
Congrats guys! He is very cute. We are glad everything went and is going so well! We hope he'll be home soon!
jen and nathan
He is really cute! We are so happy for you guys and look forward to meeting him. We'll keep praying for you.
Congrats guys!!! He's adorable!!! So so little!!! Hoping you get to come home soon too!!! Please let me know if you need help with Sam!!! I'd love to help if I can!!!
he is so cute! congratulations! Praying for him to get home soon!
Congratulations! I'm glad to hear everything is going well. He is a precious little thing.
Congrats to your little family! Thomas is a cutie, and I hope he gets to come home soon!!
Congrats on your new arrival! Ben and I are so glad you guys are doing well! We home that Thomas gets to go home with you soon!
He's so adorable! I hope everything goes well and you can bring your baby home soon!
Congratulations!!! That is so exciting! And he is so handsome :) Glad he is doing well.
Congrats! We're praying for you guys! He's adoralbe and i LOVE the name thomas!
Post a Comment