I'm sorry to those of you who only know what is going on by looking at my blog because I am behind. (But I have a good excuse, right?) Thomas was in the NICU for 11 days, coming home on Memorial day. I think Sam is getting used to the idea of having to share my attention.
This picture is my favorite of Sam and Thomas. Sam even picked out Thomas's outfit.
One day Sam got out some books and started "reading" to Thomas. He even let Thomas have his own book to look at.

Is this indecent? Sam wanted to try on a newborn diaper. I bet Sam is one of the few 2 year olds who could actually get it on. On that note, Sam is at the 5th % for weight now. He's improving. He's started eating better since we have been doing one bottle a day. Some days he forgets and doesn't even ask. It's been a lot easier than I thought it would be considering how much he has loved the bottle.
He also did really well at the doctor for his last visit. Ever since he had his soar throat swabbed he has been terrified of the doctor. But this last visit went really well. The worst part for him was getting weighed and measured for some reason. He didn't cry with the doctor at all and quickly got over it when they gave him shots. I think he thinks the bandaids are the actual "owies" because he pointed to the bandaid and said "off". Once I took it off he moved on.

A funny video of Sam (with bad lighting).
1 comment:
Sam is one of the smiliest kids ever. So cute!
Post a Comment