Sunday, October 17, 2010

Pumpkin Time

We went to a pumpkin patch yesterday with a bunch of people from the ward. Here are a few pictures.



This haystack tunnel was Sam's favorite part. It was more extensive than I thought it would be. (I went through with him the first time.)
Sam and Isaac checking out the cardboard pumpkins.


And the rest are just some random pictures.

Sam and Thomas. Awwwe!
We tried to feed Thomas some rice cereal. I don't think he's quite got the hang of it. He still pushes the spoon around with his tongue. I think that reflex is supposed to go away around 4 months which he isn't yet according to his adjusted age. He is actually 5 months old this week though (from his birth date).


Sam found a hands-free way to keep Thomas happy! What a great helper he is! Thomas will suck on just about anything.

I just happened to see this on the internet and wanted to post it because this is so me. Sometimes I spend so long deciding if I have time to exercise or what I want to do to exercise that I run out of time to exercise.



5 comments:

Wendy said...

Oh I love those pictures! My guy just asked to see them again, so I need to stop writing. Miss you and hope all is well!

CaradonandtheBoys! said...

I can't believe how big Thomas is getting, they are both adorable!! Miss you guys!

HomemadeMother said...

I love fall traditions, too! I recently wrote about my family's trip to the pumpkin patch here - check out the pumpkin bread recipe, too :)

http://www.homemademothering.com/2010/10/pumpkin-farm-and-pumpkin-bread.html

sarah said...

We miss you guys! Glad things are going well!

Ben and Katie McKee said...

Patti! Your boys are sooo adorable! What a cute family! I love the fall festivities, too...pumpkin patches are so much fun.