Sam unloaded all the books from one of the shelves of our bookshelf.

I had Sam try on his Halloween costume a day or two in advance just to get him excited since he didn't really know what was coming. He got a huge grin on his face and stuck his tongue out as far as he could. That's what he does when he's excited.


Periodically Sam entertains himself by pulling out all the tupperware and "cooking" it.

Sam was so excited for Grandma T to come. She arrived Wednesday evening. We went to the zoo on Thursday. I'm no good at taking pictures when I'm carrying Thomas. Unfortunately we don't have any pictures at the zoo.
On Friday it was rainy so we went to an awesome kids play place. It was so fun. They had lots of different rooms or stations with different themes. I didn't even see them all, but the ones I saw were an astronaut room, a water room, a grocery store with little shopping carts and cash registers, and a make-up room? I'm not really sure if that's what it was, but the first couple of pictures are from that room. They had water soluble crayons. Teresa and I decided it would be a great present for Sam when he's about 4 years old. (Although last week when I emerged from Thomas's room after putting him to sleep I discovered why Sam had been so quiet. His bedroom wall is now accented with green crayon.)

Sam was excited about the crayons because he always wants to color on his face with my make-up and I don't let him. These crayons were a dream come true.

Thank goodness Thomas fell asleep despite the noise. It was a really busy day because it was one of the first rainy days.

Below is the astronaut station. What kid doesn't want to drive a rocket ship?

Mission control I guess-loaded with lots of buttons that light up and switches to flip.

Sam was thrilled to get a backpack made by Grandma T.

2 comments:
What a cool place! Emma would have a blast there. Oh,and as far as the green crayon goes... magic eraser. If a magic eraser cant get it out... might as well bust out the pain.
Thomas is SO CUTE!! I'm excited to see you in a few days!!!
Magic eraser or Goo Gone. :)
Post a Comment