Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Interesting compliment

The other day I decided to put a cardigan on over the shirt I was wearing. After I put it on Sam looked at me and said, "I like your underwear."
"You like my underwear?"
Pauses and thinks for a minute. "I like your outfit."
I'm glad I'm not the only one who mixes up words sometimes...I'm not 2 of course but whatever. :)

4 comments:

Wendy said...

Very cute! What a funny mixup! Can't wait to see you guys!

Heidi Perez said...

lol that's funny! By the way, I heard a name on the radio the other day, and I thought of you:
Garf Barfield.
Not b/c that name has any meaning to you, but I instantly thought, 'That would be a funny/tauntable spoonerism.' And spoonerisms always make me think of you. :)

Heidi Perez said...

p.s. I even texted it to myself at a stoplight so that I wouldn't forget to tell you :)

Crystal said...

Too funny! Miss you guys.