First we had to buy the toilet paper at the store, so we walked to Target. Sam didn't want to ride in the double stroller for some reason, opting for the bottom of the baby stroller instead. He was awake about 2 blocks from the entrance of our home, but by the time we got to the door he was fast asleep in the bottom of the stroller. I guess it's better than having to share his personal space with Thomas in the double stroller.
And here's a short video. For some reason Sam was spitting water into the sink and Thomas found it to be quite amusing.
2 comments:
Your boys are so cute! I wish we could have a play date . . .
Oh man, I dread the day when Jason gets into toilet paper. I don't know why. It's one of those things that I know will happen, but I'm fighting it as long as I can. I'm sure when I have more kids though, I won't be able to be so picky about my battles. :/
And I'm a little envious that it doesn't seem to faze you like it would me. I must be uptight...
Post a Comment