Sam and Santa at the ward Christmas party. Sam is still figuring out what Santa means exactly, but he at least knows that you sit on his lap and he gives you a bag of goodies.

Thomas was predictably less excited.

When Santa asked what he wanted for Christmas, Sam said something like "jingle". Maybe he had already seen that there was a bell included in the bag of goodies?

We decided to go see the Zoo Lights. It wasn't bad..kind of fun. I looked like Rudolph apparently! Thomas was konked out-poor kid. It was only about 6:30 or 7 but he had a cold and didn't nap well that day.

Sam playing hide and seek. In his underwear.

And now a lovely video of Thomas and syrup. Dave said we left him alone for 10 minutes in this video, but I think it was more like 2.
2 comments:
I wonder if there is some inborn fear of Santa until a certain age. Asher had the same reaction, we just didn't get to capture it like you did. Too funny!
So he likes syrup huh? :)
Those pictures are hilarious!!!
Post a Comment