The week after Christmas we got to go with Dave's family to the Grand Cayman. It was such a nice break from normal responsibilities. Here are a few pictures. Most of them are actually taken by Lizzi, not me.
Thomas and his Cheetos. He is his mother's son. He even had some flaming hot Cheetos earlier without giving the slightest reaction to their flaming-ness.
And I got my hair cut. Still not sure how I feel about it. Does it age me? Or maybe just growing older is aging me. If I ever get discouraged about that I just think about my beautiful grandma who had white hair, wrinkley skin, and I'm pretty sure she had dentures. I want to be just like her and getting older doesn't seem so bad when I think about her. And there's even a picture with her in it to show you how great she is. I think you can tell just by looking at her. She's in the center.
8 comments:
Grand Cayman is beautiful huh! The water is so clear and blue! Looks like a really fun trip! Miss you!
Cute haircut! Heard one of your boys was sick before the trip...glad it all worked out! I'm jealous ;)
I have been thinking of you and meaning to call or write! I hope things are going well! I like your hair! And those boys have grown sooooo much. I know what you mean about wanting to look like your grandma. Some of the really wrinkly ladies in the temple are so beautiful that I think it'll be fine if I never wear sunscreen ever. :)
That looks fantastic (the hair and the island)!
I like your haircut! And I miss Grandma.
So much fun! What a great place to spend Christmas. Snow is so over-rated.
Beautiful picture of you w/ Sam! And I love his perfect wave! That's so funny.
And CUTE haircut!! You look more like Christy now :). All you'd have to do is dye it dark and you could be twins :).
Patti I like the haircut!! I don't know that you look any older to me... but I know I like it! And it's been a while since I've checked your blog--I'll have you know I've been forced to stifle bursts of laughter in the library at the wonderful pictures and videos.
Post a Comment