Sunday, October 12, 2014

Apple Picking and Conference in Chicago

September was a good month.  Sam started first grade and is adjusting well to the new school.  We are all adjusting to his longer school day (8:50 to 3:50).  Thomas is enjoying preschool.  Below he is showing me some of his art work from preschool.  As you can see, he is an artistic genius. :)  The boys have also been doing swim lessons once a week for the last couple of months.  The teachers at Goldfish Swim School have been fabulous and they are both a lot more comfortable in water than they were before they started.


I just thought these pictures were fun  Hannah and Grandma T.



I'm pretty sure  Thomas got up to turn the light on and fell back asleep like this before he was laying down all the way.  

A couple of weeks ago we went apple picking at an orchard nearby.  It was fun!  There were a lot of bees, but I think everyone had fun anyway.  The apple donuts were scrumptious.  





The number one reason I am anxious to buy a house:  The spiders in this townhouse.  I can hardly handle going down in the unfinished basement.  At least this one in the fork drawer was already dead.


For Conference weekend we drove to Chicago to watch Conference with Jeff and Lizzi.  We had a grand time.  We arrived at around 10pm Michigan time and the boys were exhausted.

I think Emma was quite happy to be the big girl.  She really loved Hannah and especially liked for Lizzi to hold Hannah.  And of course, she liked to hold Hannah too. :)


And now just a couple of random videos.





1 comment:

Ashley said...

Cute kids! I'm so glad to catch up on your blog! And yes, Thomas is definitely a future master of color-block art.