Monday, January 12, 2015

Snow, Snow, Glorious Snow!

Ah, winter.  My long, lost friend.  It's good to have you back again!

The good thing about the freezing cold weather last week is that this morning when it was 33 degrees out, it felt warm!  Sam (and I) forgot to take his snow pants to school this morning for outside recess and he said, "I think I'll be fine."

One of the great things about kids is that they make snow in the backyard a blast.

Thomas is looking Asian here. :)




Sam started out like this....


And ended up like this.

Yup, that's Sam's head sticking out there.  Who needs sand when you have snow?




2 comments:

Ashley said...

Wow, no fair, you guys have gotten way more snow than we have! Our biggest storm so far has dropped a whopping 3/4 inch. Isaac loved Sam's buried picture. :)

Teresa said...

Wish I was playing in that snow with those darling boys. Wished we had some snow to play in here. Great fun.