Sam and his beloved legos!
Thomas and his beloved legos!
One of the great things about living here is that we live an hour and a half from my Aunt and Uncle. They are always giving us good ideas of things to do in the area. And another perk is that when Heidi visits them, she visits us too! Last summer Heidi and Jason visited us for a couple of days.
Here are Jason, Sam, and Thomas at their best.
Hannah being Hannah...cute!
It's funny because Heidi actually just visited us this year too, and Hannah was quite taken with her. I guess she was just as taken with her last year.
My Dad at the Henry Ford Museum.
Soon after Heidi's visit my parents came. I think these two are the only pictures I got while they were here! I'll have to do better next time. Sam really enjoyed helping my dad with some projects. I have fond memories of tagging along with my dad as he did projects around our house growing up.
No comments:
Post a Comment