So our computer broke and we ordered a new one from Dell. We didn't realize it would take nearly a month to get here. So we finally got around to borrowing an old one from Dave's parents (thank you!). Sorry about the dearth of blogging activity for a while there. We should get our new computer by the end of this week.

Sam is such a responsible young man. He's already helping me clean the house.

Is there anything better than a sleeping baby? (Well supplied with pacifiers I might add.)

I just thought this was funny because 1. he is completely covered in rice and 2. that expression is so funny.

Again modeling the rice-covered face.

Sam is guarding the sunscreen with his life. Gracie is going off to find less hostile friends.

I just thought this was precious. :) We went to the aviary last week with some friends. Sam actually did notice the birds sometimes.
1 comment:
what a cute little guy! I'm glad you're back to blogging. Your pictures are really cute. I love the modeling picture with rice all over.
Post a Comment