Last month we went on vacation with Dave's family for 9 days. It was probably the biggest adventure of Sam's little life so far. He really did quite well considering all the changes. Here are too many pictures, but I had a hard time narrowing them down. They are in reverse order. First we went to NY and then D.C. but the pictures start on the last day in D.C. I don't know why, I didn't do that on purpose. Also we didn't get pictures of it but we got to see Wicked in NY which was fun too. There are a lot of other things too that I didn't get pictures of, but this will have to suffice I guess. Thank you Duke and Teresa for bringing us along!
When we took this picture of Sam and Abe, Sam couldn't keep his eyes off of this little girl that was standing nearby. The only reason Sam is even looking at the camera is because the little girl's mom told her to stand behind us so he would look.
Dave in the Capitol building I think.
The famous Albert Einstein statue. Well, maybe it's not that famous, but Dave really likes it. He and Albert have lot in common. From left: Rachel, Jeff, Patti, Dave, Spencer.
Oh, and I'm pretty sure I made eye contact with Harry Reid at church on Sunday. It was obvious he shares the ubiquitous opinion that Sam is the cutest baby ever. Well...we did see Harry Reid. That was the highlight of the trip for Jeff I think.
Can you find Sam?
2 comments:
SO COOL! i have never been to DC or New York. I am glad that yall had fun and got to see Rob and Crystal. We miss yall!
Hey, I just found your blog... I didn't know that you had one. I love it. Sam is such a cute little guy. Hope you don't mind me dropping in on you. :)
Post a Comment