You can't see it very well in the pictures, but Sam is covered in pasta sauce.
I've been meaning to post this for a while. My mother-in-law recovered our piano bench for us. I don't have a "before" picture, but it looks a lot better now! Thank you Teresa!
This is the reason for the post. This might be my favorite video of Sam so far. He takes his piano playing quite seriously. The first couple of notes actually sound good too! Sometimes he will play the piano for 10 or 15 minutes at a time, always making sure to turn the pages too.
2 comments:
Fun! Maybe he'll be a great pianist like his daddy! The bench looks great too!
When I was visit teaching downstairs from you I thought she had a cd of instrumental music going and when I asked about it she said no, it was just you playing upstairs. He is lucky to have such a talented mom to learn from! :)
Post a Comment