Well, I'm falling behind, but that's ok. The point is to keep a better record, not perfect. Yesterday was fast Sunday. We went to dinner at the McVey's. Chris is the assistant scout master, so he and Dave spend time together, but Heather and I don't see each other much. It was nice to spend time with them. Sam has been really tired the last few days. Last night he went to bed by 7:30 and tonight it was a little after 7:30, but he only wanted 1 book and no song. Thomas is another story though. He has always been happy to go to bed, but the last few days he cries every time we put him to bed. He sure does know how to sound pitiful too! But tonight he didn't cry as long or as desperately, so maybe it's working. Hopefully he'll stop doing that before we go stay with grandma and grandpa.
I think I mentioned this before, but Dave was pianist for a play that some youth in our ward put on. It was kind of a lot of time, but it was only for a week or two that he was putting in time. The play was Into the Woods Jr. It was a fun show! The kids really did a pretty good job pulling it together. The kids and I just went to the Friday night show, but Dave of course was at the Saturday afternoon and evening shows. I can't remember what the kids and I did Saturday. Dave had scouts in the morning...I just don't remember. Nothing too exciting I guess.
Last week, we ate dinner at the church every night since Dave was there. Except Monday when we went to the cousins'. Anyway, last week was a nice week.
The first video just shows Thomas taking matters into his own hands while we weren't looking. On this subject, today Thomas got the syrup out of the pantry, sat down at the table, poured syrup on the table, and began to eat it.
This is a short video below because the camera battery died. But Thomas probably spent 45 minutes total coloring tonight on this dry erase board. He's really into coloring these days. He'll get a piece of paper, a pen, and with great concentration make little scribbles all over it. He hunches over and gets really close. It's just funny.
2 comments:
Patti! I can't believe how grown your kids are. It is so neat to see what is going on in your lives. We still miss you so much here(:
Love ya,
Kristin
Ava is into coloring too. She has been for a while actually. I have a great photo of her lying on her tummy with her face about an inch away from the coloring book as she colors with great concentration.
Post a Comment