Thomas and Sam are in a dance class that the Amazing Roxanne does for free for kids in the ward. She loves it, which works out well, because the kids love it too. Here is a sample of the Halloween dance class (which is why some of them,including Roxanne, are dressed up.)
Thomas decided to put on make-up. Doesn't he look pretty?
Sam getting ready for the school parade. It was kind of boring, in my opinion.
Sam's teacher-she's a jelly-fish.
The kids carved these all by themselves! Do you believe me?
 |
Thomas (a knight...I know it's iffy. He had a shirt that went with it, and a different helmet that looked more like a knight, but he didn't like them). Sam (you can tell he's a cowboy, right?) Sam insisted on wearing some cowboy boots I'd gotten years ago from D.I. for a costume. They were so loud clunking around on the sidewalk, but he liked them and couldn't be dissuaded. But I was glad when the trick-or-treating was done and my ears got a rest. It was a great Halloween! P.S. Thanks Christy for the cow-print pants-thingies. I don't know if you recognize them but they're from the "Jesse" costume you let me use once (which is also what the boots were for). I'm pretty sure I offered to give them back but you didn't want them back...at least I hope so!
|
3 comments:
So cute!
Boys don't seem to mind too much whether they match or not, it's about how they feel in their clothes :).
So cute! And I have the same chaps from a Jesse costume! I also love how kids insist on wearing what they like. Haven quickly abandoned her bunny ears and tail, leaving her to look like...Haven? :) Thanks for sharing!
Fun! I love the teacher's jellyfish costume. Isn't Halloween awesome? My only question is... where's your costume. Hope you are all well!
Post a Comment