I started vacuuming to try to wake Thomas up from his nap. Apparently he can plug his ears while he sleeps!
The boys just love throwing rocks into the water.
Sacramento Train Museum
I can remember doing things like this with my sister, Tanya. If you didn't notice, that's a single pair of pants. They are each in one leg.
I guess this is the only picture we got when Brad Hunter came, and he's not even in the picture! This is at the top of the Berkeley clock tower.
If you ask Sam if Santa came to the ward Christmas party, he'll tell you it was Teagan's dad. A couple of months ago he saw something in the store he wanted and asked for it. I told him we could get it for his stocking. "Wait, YOU put stuff in our stockings?" he said. Then on Christmas morning when he pulled it out of his stocking he said, "Oh great. You're Santa." He hadn't seen it for over a month; I thought maybe he'd forgotten, but he doesn't forget. I've actually told him before that Santa is pretend (I know, I know, I'm a Scrooge) but he just wanted to believe I think. I'm not sure what he thinks now because after we got back from Utah we got our mail and in it was a letter from Santa (thank you Post Office). And then a day or two later he wrote a letter to Santa letting him know what he'd like next Christmas.
Sam and Spencer, shortly before the Bairs moved.
Utah! Fun in the backyard.
Christmas morning. Emma was pretty interested in the toys Sam and Thomas got. I think it was at 5 AM I heard Sam say to Thomas, "It's Christmas Day!"
We went sledding with the Michaelis and Powell families. There was a great little hill that was nice and slick. The boys were lacking energy, unfortunately.
After Christmas Dinner Party at the Michaelis' home.
Alyssa and Davey.pppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp (That's Thomas' contribution.)
77777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777
Brothers!
My Mom and Dad just got back from a mission to England. They brought back these adorable soldier suits for the boys. I think Garrett is missing...but this is the best picture I got. Sorry Garrett!
Adrienne and me.
More ice cave.
00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000
Midway Ice Castles with the Bairs. Sam, Spencer, Isaac, Thomas.
Gemma!
Ashley and Me!
































3 comments:
My guy knows about Santa . . . it's okay. It was fun to see those pics! I think I have some catching up to do, too!
Yay! What a great group of pictures. I laughed and laughed at the pants picture. And you inspire me to break the Santa news to my boys. It's so hard for me to pretend!
So fun! Thanks for the blog updates. Love seeing the boys grow up. I'm sure they and Asher would have a great time together.
Post a Comment