Sunday, April 6, 2014

Edwards' Quotable Quotes of 2013

The following are some quotes we recorded in our family from last year.  (Some of you will have heard some of these already).

Sam (to Dave leaving for work):  We love you!  Have lots of money when you get home!
April 16, 2013

Anyone:  What's your name?
Thomas:  Thomas the train Edwards
April 2013

Thomas and Dave had been shooting each other with dart guns.  Dave had been teaching Thomas to say "Draw" when he pulls out his gun.  A few minutes later Thomas walks in, points his gun and says, "Color!"
June 2, 2013

Dave:  The question is, is Mommy growing the baby, or is the baby growing Mommy?
Nov. 30, 2013

Patti:  But are you ever going to be 2 again?
Sam:  When I'm an angel, silly!
April 11, 2013

Thomas:  What a heck!
Sept. 12, 2013

Sam:  You're always invited Mommy (to the bath), you just never come.
Mom:  That's because I don't like to get naked in front of you.
Sam:  It's ok.  We don't mind.  We like naked girls.
Feb. 2013

Dave:  Bye Thomas, I love you.
Thomas:  (In a very cheerful voice)  Thank you!
April 25, 2013

Mom:  Thomas, what's 1 orange + 1 orange?
Thomas:  Red.
June 23, 2013

Thomas:  IT'S CHRISTMAS!
Jan. 28, 2013

Sam:  I'm gonna make love in my room.  Come see all the love in my room. (Referring to heart-shaped valentine's decorations.)
Feb 2, 2013

Dave:  Thomas, are you ok?  (Thomas was sticking out his tongue as Dave walked into the bathroom while Thomas and Sam were bathing.)
Thomas:  Sam peed in my mouth.
Dave:  Sam!?!  Why did you do that?
Sam:  I was just trying to get his hair.
Dave:  If you pee on anyone again, time-out.

Patti:  If you are tired you can just close your eyes.
Sam:  Well, I'm not going to give up.
Feb. 4, 2013

Dave:  Where is him?
June 24, 2013

Sam:  Did you know penguins have beards?
Patti:  No, I didn't.
Sam:  I bet the scientists who made penguins know.
Sept. 5, 2013

Thomas (on a short run with Sam and Patti):  Why are we doing this Mommy?

Sam (In a whining voice):  I want to clean the walls!!!
Aug. 9, 2013

Thomas:  Mommy, now you lost one of your bums!
Dec. 14, 2013

Thomas:  It's brrrrrue!  (i.e. blue)
May 28, 2013

Thomas:  My baby is crying.
Sam:  Good.....he'll stop soon.
July 7, 2013

Patti:  Thomas, you have a booger.  Let me get a tissue.
Thomas (while Patti's back is turned, and in a sing-song voice):  The booger's in my tummy!
May 26, 2013

Thomas:  Are you bacon....for some bacon....you can be a big pig too!  Woo!
March 20, 2013

Thomas (trying to grab the bone on the side of his ankle):  There's a ball!  Get the ball out!
Mar. 2013

Sam:  Do you know what I want to marry?
Patti:  What?
Sam:  You!  But I'm not big enough.
July 20, 2013

Thomas:  I'm not going to take my tornado because it might get totally lost.
July 20, 2013

Thomas:  Mommy, I think you're my best friend.
Aug. 30, 2013

Thomas:  Sam, I want to kill!

Sam:  Don't forget you could try to get pretty Mommy.
Aug. 4, 2013

Thomas:  I stand here until the scariness goes away.
Patti:  How does it go away?
Thomas:  It starts in my belly and goes zzzzzhhhhhh (moving his hand from his belly to his mouth) and out my mouth.
November 2013

Sam and Thomas:  I'm going to put you in jail.
Patti:  I'm going to put Daddy in jail.
Sam:  Not Daddy!  He's our savior!
Jan. 15, 2013

Sam:  You missed the beginning of the Mormon-agle-tackle choir.
October 13, 2013

Thomas:  I bemember it!
Mar. 23, 2013

Dave:  What do you have there Thomas?
Thomas:  These!
Dave:  Those are called your nipples.
Thomas:  Yeah!  And they're not sharp!
October 22, 2013

Cami:  Have you been extra good while your Dad is gone?
Sam:  Mmmm, pretty muchly.
July 7, 2013

Dave:  What if we get a baby boy?
Sam:  That would be terrible.
Aug. 2013



1 comment:

Ashley said...

I am laughing and laughing. Spencer keeps calling out, "What, Mom??"