I hope you all had a happy Saint Patti's Day and that you remembered your favorite Saint Patti!
(PS I don't know why it's underlined but I don't know how to stop it.)

I just thought this was funny looking.

Occasionally we open the cupboard and let Sam pull out all the tupperware and other fun treasures he can find. Apparently he wanted to make sure he pulled
everything out, even the stuff in the very back. So he did what any reasonable 2-foot-tall person would do. He climbed inside.


Sam gets really excited when he sees a bottle because sometimes there is juice inside of it. Even when there isn't, it's still pretty cool to chew on. I captured some of his excitement the other morning when he found a bottle.

If you watch carefully you can see him spit
2 comments:
I love the one of him in the cuboard.
Cute! He's so big!!!! I love the last video when you say "oh a heart" it made me laugh !!! We should get together sometime soon!!! check out our blog cause we have big news!!!!!!!
Post a Comment