
This is a picture that Dave's brother, Spencer, took of Sam. He's already becoming a scholar and studying Chinese characters. We owe Spencer a lot because he babysat Sam for us so we could go to the temple. The last time Spencer babysat Sam, Sam was not a happy baby, so we're glad it was a happier experience this time.

This is Alyssa, my niece. She's giving us her biggest smile.

Callie the climber.

This is Haven. She is six months old but she is definitely bigger than Sam already.

Sam's cute when he sleeps. I think he's already attached to the blanket.

This is Sam the rocker.
Sam seems to try to flap his arms when the dog flaps his ears.
3 comments:
Sam is such a cutie. I love how he flaps his arms when the dog flapped it's ears. When I tried to show our little one that dog she flipped out. I guess it scared her. It's funny to see that Sam likes it.
I am so glad that yall are getting to spend time with Tonya and the babies (and Vid):) We miss yall. Have fun!
You really get some great photos of Sammy! Love the scholarly one.
Post a Comment