I just want to make a plug for 1-2-3 magic. It is my favorite parenting help. It is completely adjustable for your style. If you're strict, it works. If you're lenient, it works. We watched the dvd before Thomas was born and we are reading the book now (well we were reading it....and I think we'll finish it). I just love it and recommend it to everyone who works with kids!
Now on to the good stuff.

Sam and Thomas-probably watching the garbage truck. Thomas has learned that if he steps up on the gate he can see over the gate! I prefer it to opening the gate which is what he usually does.

One of the few cereals that Sam will eat enough of to not be grumpy the rest of the day is frosted mini wheats. The other day I gave him some just as a snack and this is how they ended up. He bit the sugar off and left the rest.

This is a picture with Elder Fu from China. He just got transferred and we just liked him. He came on a mission because his mom told him he should, having no idea really what missionaries do or even what they look like. He said he thought they wore all black. (I guess they kind of do...) He is still working on English, but he is just always pleasant and has a good spirit about him.

Thomas takes matters into his own hands. He can't climb on the couch with the cushion down, so he regularly pushes the cushion up and sits on the couch looking quite pleased with himself. I think he feels very grown up or something.
And finally, a little video of Thomas's beginning stages of walking. He started walking two weeks ago-almost 15 months old then. He sure did make us wait, but he's walking all over the place now. We love him to pieces.
3 comments:
Emma does the same thing with frosted mini wheats! One day I am just going to give her a bowl of cereal for breakfast and be done with it.
I have been thinking about you all week long! Thanks for the 123 Magic reminder. Shoot--I have to end before I'm done. I hope you are doing well! I miss you!
Yay for Thomas!
Post a Comment