Thursday, August 11, 2011

expressions of love

I just finished watching this video:


And I'm curious. What are some of your favorite ways to express love?

2 comments:

Wendy said...

Oh I like that! Thank you for posting it! Re: your question, among other things, I try to remember that dh likes little efforts at affection, a touch on the arm at a family dinner as I'm passing through the room, a neck rub in the car while he's driving, etc. Remembering his "Love Language" is different from mine has been important and helpful.

Paul & Connie said...

Still thinking, but I know that service is a big part of it - at least for family. For all, I try to listen and empathize [sp?]. Also, sharing eternal principals fits into this somewhere. For Paul, I try to do things that are important to him but are less important to me. And still thinking. Good question.