Sunday, August 7, 2011

Cement Slide


Not too far from us there is a park with a big cement slide. Who makes a cement slide? Anyway, someone did and Sam loves them for it. He's somewhat of a cautious kid, so I was a little surprised that he wanted to do this, but he loves it! Come and visit and you can do it too!

2 comments:

Wendy said...

Funny! Sacramento Zoo has a cement slide, too. Our guy liked climbing up and down, but the sliding part didn't work out so well. I was thinking about you the other day--hope you are well!!

Tanya Michaelis said...

We'll come visit! We've got a cement slide at a park near us too. Most parents bring cardboard for their kids to slide down. On the times I've forgotten, my kids have ended up with holes in the rear of their pants. So careful!