This particular time, however, I was a little sleepy and I was falling asleep on the ground. Before I fell asleep Sam told me, "I'm not going to get the gum while you sleep." This is bubble-yum gum. He bought it w/his own money and he loves it, but he wasn't supposed to have any more that day. Anyway, I fell asleep.
And then I woke up to Sam saying, "I'm reaching for the gum." Pause. "I'm reaching for the gum." So I sleepily said, "No gum," and went back to sleep. I don't know if I slept for 5 minutes or 15. Anyway, later after I woke up Sam told me, "I didn't eat the gum when you said no gum." I just love that his little honest heart prodded him to confess what he was doing in the act. (That doesn't always happen...) Anyway, I just like to record the cute little things he says. The end. :)
3 comments:
That is so cute!!!
Tell Sam we said hi!
Patti! This is so funny, and so so honest. I love it! Let's get together again soon.
so sweet! Emma loves gum too, but does not like to confess ;)
Post a Comment