Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Rainy day

I just got out of time-out.  And I wonder why my kids (even Thomas) slam the door when they go into their room angrily.  Now I know. :)  I wouldn't say I slam it per se, just close it loudly.  The good news is Sam seems to have perked up, Thomas has a pacifier, and I just had a little chocolate.  And the best news is that Dave just got home.


3 comments:

Jen said...

haha i love it. the chocolate is a necessity.

MaryAnne said...

My comfort food these days is cookie dough. It's really bad that I think if Annie is naughty that I DESERVE cookie dough, but that's totally my mentality. Also, I'm a big believer in mommy time-outs. I think time-outs are as much for the separation as for any form of punishment. Good luck!

Wendy said...

I started writing this earlier but got distracted--your note reminded me to come back and finish!

I needed to time myself out today. Bah.

Have you noticed that whatever bad behavior we model, they seem to repeat it to the tenth power? Or maybe, because we're so much bigger, it really feels like that to them. Hm.