Monday, April 9, 2012

Regular life


Last week was pretty regular. Monday-music makers. Tuesday we went to the zoo. Wednesday-preschool at out house, and watched Leah. Thomas and Leah were trouble-makers for the first hour, but then it got better. We watched Landon that day too for a little bit. Thursday-Library and Target. Thursday night-enrichment. Friday-no preschool (Isaac was sick), cleaned the fridge and kitchen floor. Friday night, Dave and I went on a date to Target (to buy Easter treats) and Barnes and Noble (just because). It was nice even though we hadn't planned much.

Saturday-Easter party in the village, and egg hunt with the ward at a park. Only Dave and Sam went to the latter b/c it was during nap time. Sam had soccer and he had fun there. Choir practice Saturday night. Worked on taxes....ug. Sunday-went to church early for choir practice. Had a good Easter program with great talks and music. I was distracted by trying to hand off my kids so I could join the choir. Sam was unwilling at first until I offered to let him go sit with Spencer. Thank-you Beasleys and Bigelows for taking our kids. Had a delicious dinner with the Simmons and Lymans. The kids had a lot of fun and binged on candy from the little egg hunt we did after dinner in their back yard. Unfortunately, I forgot my camera! I wish I would have run back home to get it. So no Easter pictures. :(


Here are a few pics from the week.

Sam eats red peppers like an apple. I should really buy these more often.

This is what Thomas looked like after playing with sidewalk chalk the other day.
Sam and Thomas brushing their teeth. I just thought they looked cute!
These two pictures below are supposed to be of the kids pretending to sleep. I love the look on Thomas' face in the second one. He kept doing that too. Poor Lucy just wants her space I'm afraid. And Sam is just interested in some baby toy he found. :)



Some funny things Sam said last week were:
"All the pictures with Grandma B are cute!"

I told him that a friend said she wasn't feeling well and Sam said, "Maybe she feels how you feel?" I said, "Tired?" Sam said, "No, lumpy, bumpy."

"Oh my gracious! My room gets so dirty!"

1 comment:

Wendy said...

Cute cute cute boys!!!